Partners are those churches and individuals of like
mind who have come alongside Adirondack Bible Chapel to help at the Ministry Center. Opportunities for service include such things as volunteer labor, prayer and/or financial support.
Below is a list of all the work that has been completed through the generosity of our partners and work that has yet to be completed:
- Wood Shed Construction
- Gazebo Repairs
- West Entrance Construction
- Apartment Heat Upgrades
- Two new conference rooms in the small red garage now being used for counseling sessions and meetings.
New Projects to Complete:
- Larger 4 wheel drive tractor with log skid and winch for logging. We currently heat the entire lodge from wood from the property and have sold some saw logs. This saves much money each year and can be a source of income.
- Additional lean-to on the lake.
- Build 2nd floor wall w/door in hallway to separate house parents rooms from guest rooms
- Pavilion for outdoor activities, with bath/showers for work groups who come to help and who camp out.
- Men’s dorm facility which would allow us to help more men with the Gospel and use the apartments for families.
Thanks to the help of our many partners, Lodge construction has officially been completed and residents are now living on the premises. Other projects that have recently been completed:
- Auto Shop in end section of riding arena
- Outside Lighting (between Lodge and Horse Barn)
- New garden, gazebo & playground equipment
- New lean-to by lakeside
- Driveway laid with new asphalt
For more information on how you can partner with us please contact the church office at 518-548-4405 or email us.